We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, Mercurial or SVN
• Familiarity with continuous integration
HRdubai Blockchain (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IOS Developer in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Bengaluru, Karnataka - India. The ideal candidate should have college degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require development, maintenance, mobile, primary, focus, integration, problem, quality, build, team, swift, cocoa, core, offline, performance, tuning, connect, standards, design, tools, cloud, benchmarking, optimization mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.