Locally available and immediate candidates only, this is a requirement from one of our clients.
I. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Under the guidance of the Manager, this position is responsible for providing risk selection by individuals assessing a broad range of insurance applications, accepting, rejecting, or modifying coverage for each according to predetermined policy and guidelines in an effort to procure business.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Completes insurance applications by adhering to established underwriting standards.
2. Determines the degree of risk by examining application forms, inspection, and actuarial and medical reports in order to establish and retain a balanced and profitable portfolio.
3. Develops an annual individual target set out by the Management and performs self-monitoring of progress towards achieving the agreed targets.
4. Evaluate applicant factors by reviewing applicant financial standing, age, occupation, and accident experience, and value and condition of the property.
5. Provides information by answering questions and requests, quoting rates, and explaining company underwriting policies.
6. Determines insurance coverage by declining excessive risks, decreasing policy values, and specifying applicable endorsements or exclusions.
7. Set out a Credit Collection strategy in adherence with Company’s Credit Collection policies.
8. Gathers and provide to the Management, information that impacts the delivery, sales, and service of the Company and its products to a broad range of customers.
9. Maintains professional sales and underwriting knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
10. Maintains inter and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
III. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Technical Skills: Demonstrated competency with Personal Computers and basic as well as the more popular word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software. General knowledge of insurance terminology, forms, support documents legal and regulatory matters as well as basic underwriting policies, practices, and procedures.
Management Skills: Influencing/persuasions, Time Management, Communications, Presentation skills and.
Education: Degree or Diploma in Financial specialization.
Language: Fluent in English- written and oral strong with communications skills.
Experience: General understanding of insurance theory and practices.
Proven track record in the production of high-quality risk business, preferably in the Emirates market. Working knowledge of insurance operations and profitability is also required. Previous experience in a Team-oriented environment is a must.
Position Statistics: Staff Supervised - None
IV. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Annual Revenue Target of AED 4 to 5 Million in collected Premium across Life and General Insurance Products
Send cv to
Navafiz Recruitment Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Insurance Consultant in the field of General Business in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require manager, providing, risk, selection, insurance, underwriting, application, forms, inspection, actuarial, medical, order, target, management, progress, accident, condition, company, time management, insurance operations, performance, general insurance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 12k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Navafiz Recruitment Consultancy
Navafiz recruitment Consultancy is an Organization established in 2013 and specialized in providing recruitment and manpower services for the Medical sector, Construction sector & Oil and Gas industry in the UAE.Our expert team of recruiters works closely with clients and candidates to ensure the best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in the UAE. Our specialties in recruitment services, Talent sourcing, Executive search, and headhunting. With over 7 years in the UAE Region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.