Are you motivated by the power of ideas, and your ability to bring them to life? Do you have a strong orientation?
for executing on impactful outcomes? Do you have the flexibility to change gears quickly? Does quick thinking
come naturally to you? Are you a superb communicator & facilitator? Do you thrive in problem-solving settings
and handle roadblocks resourcefully & gracefully? Are you focused on achieving results and doing whatever it
takes? If the above defines your DNA & your answers are yes, then, we have an exciting opportunity for a
millennial like you.
To be clear, this is not an administrative position. Rather you will primarily work on the (new & existing) projects of
the CEO and will be counted on to make sure everything runs smoothly, leaving the administrative duties to the
Office Administrator. You can see yourself as being a project manager, an enabler, thought partner and
researcher along with multiple domains/industries/geographies. The timid need not apply.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Working one on one with the CEO on projects related to new ventures, whether it’s carrying out specific
research associated with those projects, challenging ideas when necessary to make them better,
providing thought out and actionable alternatives as needed, and very importantly, creatively and
resourcefully working thru with the game plan ultimately prepared for those projects.
● Putting into action one or many of the crazy or not so crazy ideas that the CEO has about making things
better whether in existing businesses he’s involved in, or new ventures he’s working on.
● Driving initiatives and contributing to short and long-term organizational planning & strategy.
● Developing and preparing written communications, reports, visual presentations, and other complex
documents that may include privileged and confidential materials, related to all types of projects.
Requirements include having and/or being:
* Inequitable thirst for knowledge
* Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity with finesse
* First-principles thinking paired with strong execution - you can envision a world different than the status quo
with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
* Super ambitious & self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work with a diverse virtual team, across varying disciplines, in a fun and collaborative fashion
* Unparalleled work ethic and 24/7 availability
* Creative problem solver, able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
* Committed to resourcefulness - in times of uncertainty, creatively “making it work” and finding new ways to
* Outcome-oriented, not reactionary - able to articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a
path to achieve it