Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering or equivalent and NEBOSH qualified and equivalent.
The selected candidate needs work independently with small cross-functional team in order to promote and maintain a safe working environment. The job includes:
- To develop, implement and manage HSE procedures to include: Fire safety, incident investigation, reporting, occupational health, first aid training, able to conduct weekly safety meeting, hazard control etc.
- Be responsible for health and safety by making sure risks in the workplace are properly controlled.
- Ensure the team complies with all aspects of Health and Safety laws Investigate accidents and complaints
- Ensure workers are provided with suitable protective equipment
- Develop Health & Safety working programs and strategies
- Ensure site OHS and Company QA systems are implemented and maintained.
- 5-6 years of UAE experience as a Health & Safety Professional, with at least 3 years in the field of FM/Maintenance.
- Working knowledge of all relevant engineering codes and HSE practices
- Good experience in maintaining safety standards as per OSHO
- Clients’ safety policy
- Fire Fighting & First Aid
- Emergency & Evaluation Skills
- Good English language skills. Arabic and Hindi would be an advantage.
- Training skills including presentation skills.
- Supervisory skills
- Auditing skills
- Valid UAE driving license.
AL WAFA GROUP OF COMPANIES (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HSE Engineer in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in environmental engineering or equivalent and nebosh qualified and equivalent. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require environmental engineering, nebosh, team, order, safe, environment, procedures, fire safety, incident investigation, reporting, occupational health, first aid, training, safety, control, health, complaints, equipment, site, company, qa systems, requirements, professional, field, engineering, standards, fire fighting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 5k to 6k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.