- We are excited to recruit for one of our top clients a Honey Manager / Beekeper for their Fujairah, UAE operation.
- Raises bees to produce honey and pollinate crops: Assembles beehives, using handtools.
- Arranges with sellers for purchases of honeybee colonies.
- Inserts honeycomb of bees into beehive or inducts wild swarming bees into hive of prepared honeycomb frames.
- Places screen plug in hive entrance to confine bees and sets hive in orchard, clover field, or near other source of nectar and pollen.
- Forces bees from hive, using smoke pot or by placing carbolic acid soaked pad over hive to inspect hive and to harvest honeycombs.
- Scrapes out parasites, such as wax moth larvae, and removes vermin, such as birds and mice.
- Collects royal jelly from queen bee cells for sale as base for cosmetics and as health food.
- Destroys superfluous queen bee cells to prevent division of colony by swarming.
- Destroys diseased bee colonies, using cyanide gas.
- Burns hive of diseased bee colony or sterilizes hive, using caustic soda solution.
- Uncaps harvested honeycombs and extracts honey.
- Arranges with buyers for sale of honey.
- May cultivate bees to produce bee colonies and queen bees for sale and be designated Bee Producer; Queen Producer
- Knowledge of conventional honey production (APIS)
- Industrial approach (honey processing)
- Experience in breeding bees
- Knowledge of wild/native bees
- Reasonable English knowledge
- Relevant education is advantage
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Honey Manager / Beekeeper in the field of Product Management in one of their office located in Fujairah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have any graduation qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require hive, source, smoke, harvest, base, cosmetics, health, requirements, production, industrial, breeding, english, education mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 12k to 14k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.