• Totally responsible for POS and ensure cash handling policy is implemented effectively
• Strictly adhere to restaurant marketing plan.
• Coordinate with management to raise Employee staff moral and implement effective time turnover.
• Implement Company Administrative Policy & Guidelines.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of standard Management Policies and Guidelines regarding any financial, legal and other associative procedures pertaining the Company.
• Coordinate and follow up any Company legal works and payments.
• Inform Management of any action to be taken well in advance giving ample time for response from the concerned authorities.
• Ensure Implementing ordering, receiving, storing of restaurant supplies, as per Management
• Guidelines and proactively approach Management for any updating or clarification.
• Track and monitor stock at set periodic intervals and perform necessary action in time to retain the stock levels of all goods used in the restaurant.
• Perform restaurant opening/shift change/closing cleaning managerial duties hence making sure the restaurant is always maintained as per management guidelines from the beginning of the day till end of day.
• Collaboratively work with entire team for ways to cut food and non-food waste and decrease operational costs progressively.
• Generating weekly, monthly, and annual reports of expected criteria from the Management
• Training new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff, attend meetings with Management promptly and effectively.
• 10 to 20 years’ experience in Food & Beverage Industries, Restaurants, or any related field.
• Additional Food Hygiene Training and related certificates is a plus.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Front Office Manager in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in restaurant management or in any related field qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require cash, handling, restaurant, marketing, management, staff, time, company, policies, legal, procedures, inform, stock, cleaning, team, food, waste, training, beverage mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.