1. Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible.
2. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest.
3. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
4. Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel.
5. Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
6. Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
7. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner.
8. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
9. Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and selected block rooms for arriving guests. Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
10. Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff.
11. Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Class Hotel Apartments FZ LLC (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Front Office Agent in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require hospitality, customer, hotel, guest relations mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 1k to 1k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.