This opportunity is in Dubai and requires someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding patient care and who will motivate and engage the team to deliver the same. The successful candidate is preferably an Arabic speaker must have at least 4-5 years of experience as a Clinic Manager in the UAE, in a Dental setting.
- Handle clinic’s routine operations.
- Create and execute clinic related human resource and finance objectives and customer service.
- Guide and support participation in patient care delivery regularly.
- Manage facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and resources in relation to cost containment.
- Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs.
- Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients, and physicians.
- Support policy formulation and execute budget by providing financial projections during budget development.
- Execute productivity increase strategies and optimize clinical staff and procedural value.
- Explain good workplace behavior and identify issues and use resources to resolve.
- Understand future staffing requirements and create, execute and support clinical staff recruitment and retention strategies.
- Identify position specific job responsibilities and core competencies to create clear job descriptions.
- Improve staff-patient interactions through patient satisfaction tools.
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Dental Clinic Manager - Arabic Speaker in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in business or economics / clinic management experience qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require dubai, care, team, arabic, resource, finance, customer, support, personnel, cost, clinical, policies, complaints, formulation, providing, projections, productivity, staff, staffing, requirements, recruitment, retention, core mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.