- To liaise with the project managers and senior management regarding budgeting, operations, deliverables, and profitability of owned contracts.
- To manage tender Document Review Process and participates in tender opening/bidding/evaluation/ negotiation committees.
- To liaise with the senior management for contract preparation and Client Signature on the same by closing the deal.
- To Lead the review and commercial sign-off process with executive leadership, ensuring a return on investment for the company, quantifying risk, profitability, and capital expenditures.
- To develop an ongoing relationship with key partners, clients, and stakeholders ensuring the delivery of agreed levels of service and quality at the lowest cost.
- To liaise with senior management and the project managers to ensure the most efficient and cost effective policies are applied to the best interest of the company.
- To liaise with the senior management and ensure the projects are completed and executed as per the contract with clients and take necessary actions to ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for the Operational Contract governance, implementing changes as the business needs evolve.
- To direct the management regarding new profitable businesses and implement innovative and new practices for cost control and profitability.
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by the management.
Xad Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Contract Manager - Telecom Industry in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Dubai, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in the relevant field qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require client, company, operations, project, senior management, budgeting, profitability, contracts, document review, process, negotiation, contract preparation, closing, lead, review, commercial, executive leadership, investment, risk, capital, relationship, service, quality, cost, policies, management, cost control, client satisfaction mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 6k to 8k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Xad Technologies
Xad Communication UK Started from Bristol, in 2005 by Dr. Yusuf Baltaci & Dr. M Fahim Tariq (Researchers in Security and Communication Solutions) Xad Technologies UAE was established in 2006 jointly by Xad Communication UK, Dr. Mohammed Al Mualla,(B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., in Communication Eng., Interim Provost of Khalifa University of Technologies and Sciences) and Dr. Khalid Omar Al Midfa (B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., CEO of UAE Educational Research and networks).
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.