The Group Business Development Manager is responsible for acquiring new brands and conducting market studies on potential new markets .
- Identify potential brands, initiate and establish contact with targeted companies
- Conduct initial visits to potential brands in order to initiate negotiation phase and assess business model
- Visit specialized exhibitions and potential markets; conduct market studies and gather intelligence on the macro environment of potential business development opportunities
- Assess opportunities of a new venture and develop relevant business plans
- Negotiate commercial terms and work closely with legal counsel on franchise agreements Validate brands and business models with Head of Departments and business units
AZADEA GROUP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Manager in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field; mba is a plus qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require group, developing and motivating others, customer focus, commercial understanding, business, development, market, order, negotiation, exhibitions, intelligence, environment, commercial, legal, franchise, communication skills, agreements mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About AZADEA GROUP
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.