- Bring New Business in the CICPA Area.
- Expertise in Business Development.
- Multi-languages Arabic is a must.
- CICPA Experience must.
- Education: MBA or Equivalent.
- Researching, analyzing the market, and identifying prospective new leads of profitable business generation.
- Lead specific sales and business development activities, and facilitate partnerships working with regional and international project teams to manage key global accounts.
- Lead the Business Development Team to support the bid and proposal process during the initiation phase, until handoff to Operations upon successful completion.
- Liaise with project managers and senior management to generate contracts, bidding, prepare standard quotations, proposal information, finalize contracts, and set time schedules for deliverables.
- Responsible to oversee the budget and establish sales growth, and profit targets for the company.
- Setting and prioritizing sales and business development activities and maintaining a properly updated pipeline of prospective clients.
- Leading business meetings, branding, and presenting the company and its solutions to the clients.
- Coordinate with the Finance staff to ensure proper client billing and resolve all related issues.
- Conducting Risk, Win/Loss analysis to maximize the company profit and reduce chances of loss.
- Timely reporting to the management.
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by the management.
Xad Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Executive - Adnoc & CICPA Experienced in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi, Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have mba or equivalent qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require area, new business development, business, arabic mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 6k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Xad Technologies
Xad Communication UK Started from Bristol, in 2005 by Dr. Yusuf Baltaci & Dr. M Fahim Tariq (Researchers in Security and Communication Solutions) Xad Technologies UAE was established in 2006 jointly by Xad Communication UK, Dr. Mohammed Al Mualla,(B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., in Communication Eng., Interim Provost of Khalifa University of Technologies and Sciences) and Dr. Khalid Omar Al Midfa (B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., CEO of UAE Educational Research and networks).
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
Freightcare Logistics LLC