We are currently looking for BUILDING MANAGER for a Facility and Management Company. Applicants should have a working experience for a period of 2-3 years.
▪ Manage the respective project’s emergency escalation matrix.
▪ Responding in case of emergency (lift breakdown, power failure, security incidents and others) escalate as per
▪ Carrying out technical/HSE inspections with service providers
▪ Respond to Emergency’s in and out of work hours
▪ Overlooking the day to day FM operations
▪ Maintaining mandatory files to comply the local regulations
▪ Carry out regular inspections of the common areas and common facilities and Building's assets.
▪ Providing checklists to the FM service providers for the smooth operation and assessing them as required.
▪ Weekly meeting with service providers onsite operational team
▪ Management of the Facilities Services agreement between the OA and service providers to ensure all the
common area assets and facilities are well maintained.
▪ Maintain a schedule of contracts detailing the contract value, expiry, key performance indicators, due dates for
service delivery, scheduled service calls and dates of attendance, and make the schedule available to a
Community management and OA Board representative on request.
▪ Approve for payment supplier invoices (based on Works Completion Certificate) as and when required and
liaise with Community Management and OA Board for payment
▪ Address and taking necessary action on any housekeeping concerns with the assistance of the services
▪ Coordinating between FM service provider (1st party) and specialist service provider (2nd party) and 3rd party
▪ Maintain full documentation for history of service providers (for example MEP replacements and major repairs).
▪ Arrange and attend monthly SLA and KPI meeting and prepare and circulate meeting minutes
▪ Respond to all occupant’s service requests and complaints
▪ Deal with phone requests as received - escalate as necessary
▪ Provide point of contact for owners as well occupants and attend routine written and oral communication
▪ Management of access cards.
▪ Solving any day to day issues with occupants/owners.
Interested candidates can send your CV TO JOBSDUBAI07(AT) GMAIL
Speed Park LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Building Manager in the field of Project Management in one of their office located in UAE-DUBAI - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require team, building manager, management, company, emergency, matrix, case, breakdown, power, security, service, operations, local, regulations, facilities, providing, area, performance, service delivery, calls, service provider mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 8k to 15k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Speed Park LLC
An established leader in Parking Services since its commencement from 2005 by a passionate Emirati national Mr. Salem Saif Saeed Al Khasibi, we have the resources, equipment and experience to provide the best possible service. Having started in Dubai, we have grown to become the most respected and reliable valet service in the UAE area.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.