We are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for retail, sustainable food, and healthy living.
- Responsible for managing the daily operations of the café.
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement in a timely and efficient manner.
- Gather guest feedback and recommend improvements to our menus.
- Ordering food and kitchen equipment from suppliers
- Function as the strategic business leader to expand the business by increasing profits in the existing outlet, reducing wastage and maximize upselling and cross selling.
- Ensure frequent menu engineering to maximize profits and promote a healthy sustainable lifestyle
- Responsible for the growth of online sales through both internal and 3rd party vendors.
- Train, retain, supervise and schedule food and beverage staff in accordance with business needs, productivity, service standards
- Observe food and beverage outlet operations and take needed action to ensure all standards are being met then test the food and beverage products for consistency
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies and procedures
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with cafe security, fire regulations and all health/safety legislation
- Knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Previous kitchen management/supervisory experience in a hospitality industry
- Communication and Team Management abilities
- Ability to work within opening hours (holidays, evenings, weekends etc.)
- Customer service oriented
- Cost control with ERP and Excel knowledge
- Good Math and Reporting Skills
- Highly Organized and Leader by Example
Glynes Kerin D Souza (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Cafe Manager in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in hospitality management qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require dynamic, retail, food, industry, level, team, people, daily operations, guest satisfaction, focus, continuous improvement, guest, feedback, ordering, kitchen, equipment, business, outlet, upselling, cross selling, engineering, lifestyle, online sales, internal, schedule, beverage, staff, standards, operations, brand, handling, team management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 3k to 4k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.