• Arranges transport, when required, meetings and appointments; books meeting rooms; orders catering; organizes equipment for events, or class projects; informs attendees of meetings.
• Prepares English/Arabic correspondence for community or industry contacts.
• Contacts individuals/organization on behalf of the faculty if requested.
• Handles the Attendance Minder when faculty miss taking attendance.
• Notifies classes and takes attendance when faculty are delayed to class or absent due to conference or sickness.
• Creates and maintains an organized filing system according to centralized University and College procedures.
• Maintains College notice boards, posting information regarding College activities, opportunities, and student and faculty achievements.
• Collects newspaper articles and clippings on College and student events.
• Welcomes visitors when they arrive for appointments and liaises with other staff members on behalf of Assistant Dean and Dean.
• Assists Assistant Dean in managing his/her daily schedule.
• Answers telephone queries and takes messages for Assistant Dean and Dean.
• Prepares correspondence, presentations and reports as requested to mirror Abu Dhabi and Dubai formats.
• Assists Assistant Dean with each semester’s schedule as directed.
• Assists Assistant Dean with student registration, add/drop forms, advising.
• Maintains files and informational material for visitors.
• Creates and maintains spreadsheets and database on students grades, determines major status, students credit hours, and processes data entry according to centralized University and College procedures to meet international accreditation standards.
• Helps to co-ordinate activities on campus (e.g. for Majors Day: set-ups booth, prepares brochures, handouts, banners and other related materials).
• Escorts students to off-campus activities on both campuses. May be asked to accompany faculty and students on international study experiences.
• Works with Registrar during registration of students into the college, checks if students are meeting the college requirements and maintains data on all above, according to University and College in a centralized manner in order to meet international accreditation standards.
• Organizes and distributes incoming mail, dispatches outgoing mail, photocopies and scans. Maintains working order of office machinery.
• Observes office management and recommends any physical changes into the office layout to the Assistant Dean.
• Orders stationary or stock required by the college.
• Due to sensitivity of materials entering Assistant Dean’s Office, must always be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality.
Reach To World Immigration Consultants Abu Dhabi An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company Address: M-03, Building No 1, Spinneys Building, Al Nahyan, Muroor Road, Opposite Al Wadha Bus Terminal, Abu Dhabi, UAE #immigrationconsultants #migratetocanada #immigration #canadaimmigration #expressentry #skilledworker #bestimmigrationconsultant #abudhabi #canada #crs #expressentrydraw #immigration #provincialnomineeprogram #PNP #CRS #expressentrydraw #permanentresidence #lifeincanada #workincanada #workpermit #workvisa #reach2worldconsultants