To perform order administrative support to the Accounts Executive / Jr. Accountants duties on an accurate and timely manner from order entry to on-time delivery including order confirmation issuance. An Accounts Assistant work will include basic book keeping activities, working with sales and purchase ledgers and running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct.
Responsibility 1: Invoice Processing
1. Receives and processes all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
2. Handles preparation, validation and end-to-end processing of the invoices.
3. Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
4. Ensures all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibility 2: Reconciliation
1. Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts, and records are correct.
2. Reconciles finance accounts, direct debits, records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
3. Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
4. Investigates questionable data relating to finance accounts and direct debit mandates.
Responsibility 3: Office Filing Management
1. Working on spreadsheets, ledgers, and journals.
2. Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering internal and external accounting related queries.
3. Managing petty cash transactions, replenishments, and settlements.
4. Maintains files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings.
5. Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
6. Makes sure that all files in the Accounts Department are in proper places to ensure easy retrieval of documents.
7. Performs other tasks that might be assigned to her from time to time.
• Minimum of 2-3 years working as an Accounts Assistant in FMCG industries
• Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or Finance
• Working knowledge on ERP system, Oracle database and other Database Concepts and expert Knowledge in Database Administration. Strong knowledge of internal controls and familiarity with accounting processes and procedures.
• With the ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritize and communicate well.
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality, focused on quality and thoroughness.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Tagalog
• Good planning and coordination skills.
• Age bracket: 25 - 35 years old
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accounts Assistant (Female – Native Tagalog) in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in accountancy, business administration or finance qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require order, support, entry, confirmation, basic, sales, purchase, payments, processing, forms, validation, system, filing, reconciliation, checking, make, finance, direct, internal, company, data, debit, office, management, incoming, post, accounting, cash, general, ledger, journal, time, fmcg, business, administration, oracle, database, concepts, quality, communication, english, planning, coordination mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 2k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pathway Group International
Greenland Human Resource Consultancy
Pathway Group International
Versatile Consultancy .