Roles and Responsibilities:
Conduct research, analysis, development, and summarization of financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting of day to day activities. The position is responsible for all activities in Accounts department but not limited to.
a)Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
b) Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met like VAT, account submission to JAFZA ETC.
c) Supervise Whole accounts department like employees who take part in financial activities (Assistant Accountants).
d) Review financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs and help management make financial decisions.
e) Must be able to do the branches reconciliation as per the instructions of management.
f) Must be able to handle customer and Suppliers accounting perspective.
g) Must be able to do the costing of each items against purchase and sales
h) Must be able to close the books annually with proper entries.
Duties and activities :
1) Preparation of financial reports that summarize and forecast an organization’s financial position. These reports may include income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses, with explanation on variances between the budget and actual results achieved.
2) Preparing reports required by governmental agencies that regulate businesses.
3) Direct an organization’s budgets to meet its financial goals
4) Setting credit-rating standards, determine credit limits, and monitor the collections of past-due accounts.
5) Monitor and control the flow of money into and out of an organization to meet business and investment needs.
6) Monitoring Daily Book keeping activities and Preparing consolidation of accounts of all branches..
7) Managing the entire payroll system, salaries, security deposits, insurance, incentives and other expenses.
8) Making supplier’s payment and keep proper record of advance payments and adjustments in the final payment.
9) Keep a track of day to day activities and cash flow like bank statements reconciliation.
10) He should be interconnected with all the departments and should have all the documents subjected to the payment
11) Deal with eternal auditors in regards to issuance of audited financial statements.
12) Managing day to day operations and updating, maintaining accounts properly.
13) Verifying payments, payment voucher on daily basis and prepare customer, supplier reconciliation.
14) Maintaining petty cash account of the company and facilitate the complete monthly closures.
15) Maintain proper communication with the account departments of the subsidiaries and ensure their compliance with companies policies and procedures.