- 5 -7 years of experience as Accountant, with University Level Accounting Degree is required for Ras Al-Khaimah based MEP Company.
- Knowledge of Project Accounting and Construction Cost Accounting, along with previous exposure to projects in the Gulf Region, is required.
- Successful Candidate is expected to : Possess appropriate excellent computer skills with MS Office, specifically the ability to structure and apply Microsoft Excel solutions that require pivot and look up features as well as charts and graphs.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret accounting data and perform quantitative analyses.
- Set up new contracts, jobs, cost codes, and rates in ERP accounting software and ensure data accuracy
- Demonstrate knowledge of Project Accounting and General Accounting.
- Manage the preparation of monthly payment applications for all billable projects, including all applicable Tax Invoices.
- Assist Procurement Department with all Terms and Conditions, as well as Payment Terms related to Purchase Orders and work closely with banks for the preparation of LCs as required.
- Manage the Accounts Payable requirements for the Projects and process all payments for Vendors as per agreed contractual obligations.
- Investigate the project budget variances and submit these variance reports to management.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Calculations for the Company and prepare all relevant Government required fillings.
- Assist HR Department with End of Service Calculations for all separating employees.
- Prepare Value Added Tax Report Government fillings in accordance with current government requirements.
Al Pheniq is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant - Construction Company background in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have b.com qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require accountant, university, level, accounting, company, project accounting, construction, cost accounting, gulf, region, computer skills, ms office, microsoft, excel, solutions, pivot, charts, data, quantitative, contracts, cost, accounting software, general accounting, preparation, procurement, purchase, requirements, payments, project, management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Pheniq
AL PHENIQ TRADING & REPAIRING & FIXING SAFETY EQUIPMENT LLC is a complete MEP Contracting solutions and trading company established on January 2007. We have certification from the following Government Institution: ✓ The Civil Defense Authority ✓ Federal Electricity and Water Authority (FEWA) ✓Ministry of Infrastructure Development (MOID) We have established branches office in Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Sharjah and are in course for other regions.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.