• Ensure timely renewals of office vehicles insurance, registration, SALIK and payment of RTA fines.
• Secure financial information by completing data base backups and archiving.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending updates and changes to existing policies and procedures.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Ensuring incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports on a monthly basis.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Examining the proficiency of the software programs e.g Peachtree used to organise data.
• Controlling income and expenditure.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information.
• Assist with audit.
• Rigorious followups on cash and cheque payments from stakeholders.
• Monitor wire and bank transfers from stakeholders in bank accounts for sponsorship, memberships, event fees etc.
• Where necessary, arrange for the collection of cash and cheque from stakeholders.
• Prepare bank deposits, verify and balance receipts, send cash and cheques to the bank on an as needed basis.
• Register deposit details into the daily incoming funds register.
• Follow-up on all pending payments from stakeholders and ensure swift payment.
• Maintain an efficient LPO communication with stakeholders, for swift payments.
• Prepare monthly lists for the receivables.
Sale and Purchase
• Negotiate with third party service suppliers / vendors on all purchases.
• Prepare purchase orders to suppliers.
• Inspect receivables and communicate with suppliers if delivery is pending, late, postponed or materials have arrived damaged.
• Receive inquiries and prepare quotations, invoices and receipts to revenue streams.
• Liaise with the printing press to ensure that the printing requirements of the organisation are met with by securing the best prices and timely delivery.
• Prepare and have ready at all times a full list of backup suppliers for different requirements of the organization.
• Prepare financial reports on all activities and events.
• Prepare monthly list of cash expenditures.
• Prepare monthly list of cash and cheques received.
• Prepare monthly financial list of the sale of recyclable materials.
• Summarise and recommend, where applicable, cost cutting exercises.
• Prepare petty cash reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
• Distribute petty cash to staff as per approval of management..
• Handle all the VAT accounting, record keeping, monthly returns and monthly reports in line with applicable UAE VAT laws.
Shaereen Baria (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have minimum bachelor's degree in accounting or finance (cpa/acca/ca/cima/cfa) qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require accounting, accounting software, peachtree, cash management, communication skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.