- Manage and monitor all accounting transactions and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Maintain accurate month end records by examining all financial statements.
- Analyze and perform bank reconciliation, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of national and state finance laws strictly.
- Having sufficient knowledge in handling and managing different ERP system
JAIKHA JAYADEVAN (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have acca, cma/cpa(either one) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require tally erp 9, quickbook, zoho books, microsoft office, risk management, accountabilty & determination mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.