We are the one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We're proud of our 3.6 rating on from our employees. We are hiring a talented Warehouse Worker professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, It is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to It
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many warehouse items are cumbersome and heavy
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining and organized warehouse
- Experience with software such as Microsoft Excel and other company spreadsheet programs
- Experience using a forklift and professional forklift certification is strongly preferred
- Typing and record keeping skills necessary to provide accurate information for managers and supervisors regarding warehouse inventory
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
- Customer service mentality is beneficial to ensure a positive customer experience by shipping items to a high standard
- Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly unboxing and storing goods in their designated location
- Maintain accurate records of products that have been stocked and provide management with an accurate representation of all goods shipped and received
- Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to the order and ensure all goods are in excellent condition
- Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory to management
- Properly pack items to be shipped according to company standards to ensure they arrive in excellent condition
- Organize and sort items on shelving, bins and overhangs according to company standards
- Accurately maintain company database including all stock and warehouse items
- Reliably retrieve items from within the warehouse to be processed and shipped
For More detail Contact us:
WatsApp: +971 52 340 7125
Najmat Al Falak Facilities Management is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Warehouse Worker in the field of General Business in one of their office located in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have high school qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require field, area, rating, hiring, warehouse, worker, professional, team, part, heavy, level, environment, interpersonal skills, software, microsoft, excel, company, forklift, typing, record keeping, inventory, customer experience, standards mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Najmat Al Falak Facilities Management
Providing incomparable quality Facility Management Services in UAE to clients of all types from each specialty, we at Najmat Al Falak guarantee perfection and polished methodology in whatever we do. Supported by a committed group of enthusiastic experts, our faith originates from the way that we have always gathered gratitude from each client we have worked with. This is a one-stop-shop in UAE that delivers to your various needs.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.