2-3 years of experience, Minimum 1 year experience as VM in a retail store
- Advanced Knowledge of Visual Merchandising processes
- Good Knowledge of consumer behavior/market trends/market forecasting techniques
- Understanding of Store layouts and ability to read store floor plans
- Good Knowledge of Coral Draw, Adobe Illustrator, 3D max, Auto cad, Illustrator, Sketch Up
- Proficiency in English and local language
- To coordinate and liaise with the Area VMMs and Visual Merchandisers in guiding stores on visual merchandising implementation based on store formats - large , small and medium
- To analyse and identify merchandising changes in stores and schedule monthly activities accordingly with the Store Management and VMMs
- To identify and report any deviations from the set VM standards
- Monitor sales, analyze and identify the effect of merchandising on sales at Store Level / Department Level
- Coordinate with the marketing team and territory VM manager in delivering a consistent brand image in all areas
- Ensure timely Concept Visual Merchandising staff meetings with respective territories
- Assess training issues related to visual merchandising standards and recommend training programs accordingly
- Ensure development and implementation of effective Visual Merchandising standards and methods
- Development of creative and innovative Visual Merchandising seasonal concept solutions to ensure fast movement of products and increased sales
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of VM Coordinator in the field of Art/Creative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate (preferably a bachelors in arts/ diploma in vm / interior designing) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require methods, retail, visual, merchandising, consumer, forecasting, adobe, auto, english, local, area, stores, implementation, large, schedule, activities, management, sales, level, marketing, team, territory, brand, image, staff, training, standards, development, creative, innovative, solutions mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint is a Human Resource & Management consultancy firm with a core competence and business focus on providing services to companies for their human resource needs. Our exceptional expertise and experience in Recruitment & HR operations enable us to ensure our clients' success in both corporate and social arenas in an increasingly competitive world.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.