Our client, a large confectionery manufacturer based in Oman is presently seeking to hire a UAE Operations Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE, reporting to the Head of Sales and managing a team of Sales Supervisors.
The incumbent would be responsible for the following:
1. route to market strategy
2. building capabilities in sales + trade marketing + distribution
3. distributor management and appointing new distributors
4. Topline and bottom line delivery for UAE - this is a PnL role
5. Develop Sales + Marketing strategy
6. TM & D plans - planning and execution
7. Management of monthly demand planning/stock replenishment, inventory levels, rental contracts, JBP and reviews.
8. Manage the marketing calendar
9. Analysis of performance
10. Team Management.
DAKSADA is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of UAE Operations Manager in the field of Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have mba/pg diploma in business mgmt qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require large, confectionery, operations, reporting, sales, team, market, strategy, building, trade, marketing, distribution, management, line, planning, execution, demand, inventory, analysis, performance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
DAKSADA is a boutique consultancy firm, established and recognized as an enabler for sustainable organizational growth. Our consulting service focuses on two important aspects of organizational growth – people and co-creation of value for and with multiple stakeholders.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.