Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG- Non Food)
1. Formulation and implementation of trade marketing strategies in line with company objectives, categories and KPI’s.
2. Plan execution of product launch, activation and campaigns.
3. Conduct market comparison from budgets, company promotion quantity allocation to trade.
4. Contributes to annual sales and marketing pan by identifying growth demand initiative plans with specific objectives for growth, covering volume, distribution and visibility.
5. Develop yearly promotional plans on brand level, keeping in mind brand guidelines and inputs from sales feedback and Shopper/Trade insights.
6. Work towards devising the best promotion mechanisms, which will lead to maximum take off on promotions
• Overall 5 -8years experience with minimum 2 years of experience in Trade
Marketing of FMCG non food/personal care or related products.
• Age Bracket: between 28 – 36years.
• Candidate with GCC experience preferred.
DAKSADA is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Trade Marketing Manager in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Muscat - Oman. The ideal candidate should have graduate in business management/marketing/commerce. (mba preferred) qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require trade, marketing, formulation, implementation, line, company, execution, product, activation, market, quantity, allocation, sales, demand, distribution, promotional, brand, feedback, promotions, fmcg, care mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
DAKSADA is a boutique consultancy firm, established and recognized as an enabler for sustainable organizational growth. Our consulting service focuses on two important aspects of organizational growth – people and co-creation of value for and with multiple stakeholders.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.