Shop: Pull & Bear
The Stock Keeper is responsible for receiving, inspecting, storing and issuing merchandise for use in the shop.
- Receive merchandise and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information
- Inspect the quality of the received products looking for damaged or wrong items and report discrepancies to the hierarchy
- Classify and store items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per shop procedure in order to ensure timely ending and release of products
- Organize and arrange merchandise according to items characteristics and set standards, and tag newly arrived and/ or returned items as instructed
- Coordinate the cleansing of the warehouse with designated cleaning agents
AZADEA GROUP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Stock keeper in the field of Other in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have high school degree qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require stock, order, quality, warehouse, basis, shop, release, cleaning mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About AZADEA GROUP
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.