Hands on experience with Evaluations and diagnostic assessments and interventions for children with delayed speech & language, MR, Autism, Learning Disabilities, stuttering Neurogenic Speech and Language disorders, voice disorders and adults with aphasia, dysarthria, apraxia, stuttering and voice disorders.
• Assessment diagnosis and treatment of infants , children and adults with swallowing and feeding disorders.
• Implementing swallowing strategies and maneuvers for dysphagic patient.
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients and other professionals.
• Consulting with other staff members in planning school programs(IEP) to meet the special needs of children
• Developing IEP goals and objectives and delivery of special education services.
• Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
Canopee Global (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of speech language therapist in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have dha/haad license qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require learning, voice, assessment, diagnosis, writing, client, case, notes, consulting, staff, planning, school, education, service delivery mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 18k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.