Block Gemini is seeking to hire a Solutions Architect. Candidate will be responsible for providing overall
leadership, establishing and maintaining technical roadmaps. They are responsible for leading Business
and Solution Architecture, as well as engagement and providing architectural blueprints and technical
leadership to our IT team.
• Ensure designs support scalability, quality, performance, security, maintainability and architectural
integrity, and ensure solutions are delivered in alignment with the defined business goals.
• Work with the entire team to scale distributed systems, make architectural trade-offs, review code, and
deliver with speed and quality.
• Contribute to building scalable, high-performing tech infrastructure
• Serve as a technical lead for an agile team and actively participate in all agile ceremonies.
• Collaborating with Product and Program Managers to develop a long-term roadmap with achievable
estimates; ensuring software engineering priorities are included within the roadmap.
• Provide expertise for teams in all matters related to deployment, building and release process.
• Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team
retrospectives where needed.
• Help shape a cultural high bar for security, performance, reliability, and maintainability of software.
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product
• Hands-on execution in Betting or Poker projects.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Participate in leadership discussions regarding new technology introduction and/or enterprise system
• Translate technology concepts into business terminology.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 10+ Years of experience in software development.
• The candidate must have exceptional technical skills with implementation as well as architecture and
• Good understanding of architecture and design patterns.
• Good understanding of platform interoperability strategies risks and challenges.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
• Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and
Block Gemini Technologies FZ-LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Solutions Architect - India, Bangalore in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Bangalore - India. The ideal candidate should have college level qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require bangalore, gemini, solutions, providing, technical, business, engagement, leadership, support, alignment, team, make, review, building, infrastructure, agile, product, program, software, engineering, release, demonstration, quality, execution, risk, management, project, technology, enterprise, system, planning, concepts, implementation, architecture, design, computer, science, solid, development mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Block Gemini Technologies FZ-LLC
EMPOWERING SOLUTIONS WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY. The leading blockchain development & consultancy agency in the MENA region. We innovate to raise the standards. Learn more to find out how.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.