Greetings from Sourcemind!!!
At Sourcemind, here we are always looking to collaborate with talented people who’d like to work with one of our Top clients in UAE.
We are currently looking for "Software Development Manager". A detailed roles & responsibilities are as mentioned, if the role interest you kindly mail us your detailed CV to email@example.com
Key Result Responsibilities:
1. Leads the delivery of software products and components for ISA; contributes to the technical strategy,
vision and mission as well to the management of technology life cycle.
2. Works closely with the Product Management team to understand and identify the technical skills and
expertise required by the product road map to enforce within the development area accordingly.
3. Guides and supports the development team in translating the business needs into technical requirements
and cost-effective solutions/alternatives in line with the architectural principles laid down for ISA products.
4. Partners with the Stakeholders in the thinking and decision-making process with respect to technology to
the best of ISA. Approves the technical tools and languages needed for the design execution in line with
the agreed technical and quality standards.
5. Establishes efficient continuous delivery and production operations processes driven by effective working
relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including project managers, product, operations, governance
and enterprise development teams.
6. Conducts benchmark analysis to stand on, to keep up with, recommend and implement best practices,
new trends, and emerging technologies that bring best value to ISA clients; partners with cross-functional
teams to always explore ways and means to enforce such technologies.
7. Maintains an up-to-date understanding of the technologies, tools and techniques used to decide on
improvements required within ISA.
8. Oversees the testing and implementation of technical solutions ensuring adequacy from a knowledge
management and compliance with customer expectations perspectives.
9. Collaborates with HR to identify/update a set of competencies necessary for the development team
based on business objectives and to attract the right caliber and embrace top talents in a challenging
10. Partners with HR to set objectives and identify KPIs for the respective team members; ensures his/her
subordinates are fully aware and knowledgeable of their targets. Provides on-going support and
supervision to the team members to assist them achieve their goals and bridge any gaps identified.
11. Continuously explores the new technologies and development methodologies to uplift and enhance the
team’s skills in changing technology landscape.
12. Utilizes expertise and knowledge in development to build organizational culture based on knowledge
sharing and teamwork. Mentors the professional development of each direct report through personal and
performance management coaching.
13. Contributes to evaluating various vendors and suppliers ensuring service level agreements are met in
line with adopted policies, procedures and agreed standards.
14. Performs any additional duties as directed by the Head of Department/Management.
Shruthi Venugopal (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Software Development Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have be (computers, it or equivalent) qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require people, development, mail, software, components, technical, management, technology, life, product, team, area, business, line, process, tools, languages, design, execution, quality, production, operations, project, enterprise, analysis, testing, implementation, solutions, compliance, customer, support, build, culture, direct, personal, service, level, agreements, procedures mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.