A prestigious workshop Garage in Dubai is currently looking for Senior Service Advisor to attend customer needs via Technical Consultation and Forwarding collective and accurate maintenance & repair instructions to the workshop.
• Receiving appointment & Walk-In (non-appointment) -customer and their vehicles
• Preforming active reception on customer vehicles (technical pre-check-up of vehicle)
• Determining customer needs via technical consultations on customer vehicle
• Provide Technical explanation to customer to be carried out on the vehicle.
• Ensuring all customer contact details are correct and/or need to be updated and saved in DMS
• Forwarding collective and accurate maintenance & repair instructions to the workshop via job card
• Following up with workshop staff for vehicle repair and/or maintenance status
• Following up with the customer on daily base (or discussed otherwise) about vehicle repair and/or maintenance status
• Preparing maintenance and/or repair estimate for additional work and obtain customer approval/authorization in written form
• Checking the vehicle and its carried-out maintenance/repair work to ensure that work is completed and additional work is noted in the jobcard
• Informing customer once vehicle is ready, washed and prepared for delivery/collection
• Preparing proforma invoice and maintaining all jobcard related documentation together with jobcard folder at the reception desk along with vehicle keys
• Reviewing maintenance/repair work carried out to customer upon collection of vehicle to ensure his needs are fulfilled
• Prepare job related documentation and explain proforma invoice to customer at point of vehicle collection
• Able to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer satisfaction is achieve.
• Collect customer payments and follow up within the stipulated time.
• Ensure achievement of given revenue targets
Job Role Reporting: Service Advisor reports directly to Service Manager (Supervising Manager).
Desired Candidate Description
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
**Specific Skills: Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence are critical for this job.
**Age: 30-45 of age
**Candidate must have be knowledgeable on MS Office and able to use Dealer Management System with minimum supervision
**Education : Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering.
**Minimum Experience: At least 3 years of experience as Service Advisor/ Service cum Consultant in a reputed automotive dealership.