- Career Level:
- Senior Executive (CEO, President, etc.)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Technical secondary education certificate in mechanical trade, followed by 2 years of formal training to a technical diploma
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
• Performs skilled mechanical maintenance at an advanced level on typical mechanical equipment of Offshore Oil & Gas Installations. Leads and directs assigned crew consisting of related crafts as well as participates in the crew's tasks. (Works includes but is not limited to Gas turbines, diesel engines, air compressors, various pumps, firefighting equipment, various pipelines, gas plant & incinerator. Works includes all mechanical maintenance including fabrication and light machining jobs).
• Performs, leads and directs crews, consisting of Mechanical Technicians and Fitters during preventive/ corrective/ breakdown/ shutdown/ turnaround maintenance in the Super complex.
• Attends directly to requests from various Sections in the Super Complex for Maintenance of different static and rotating mechanical equipment like pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, valves, vessels and firefighting system.
• Disassembles, assembles, observes, repairs, tests, collects data and prepares reports on equipment, on tasks related to maintenance.
• Performs installations and alignments of equipment such as pumps, compressors, gas turbines, static equipment using relevant tools including computerized laser alignment tools.
• Installs, removes, inspects and repairs mechanical spare parts like bearings, seals on typical mechanical equipment.
• Performs and gives directions to crews during major overhaul of equipment with or without external contractors and vendors.
• Carries out periodic pre-use inspections of tools and special tools, repairs, overhauls and tests them when required.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Mechanical Technician (Rotating) in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have technical secondary education certificate in mechanical trade, followed by 2 years of formal training to a technical diploma qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require mechanical, maintenance, level, equipment, offshore, diesel, plant, fabrication, machining, turnaround, complex, static, rotating, vessels, data, tools, laser, alignment, seals, major, contractors mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.