Key Responsibilities Area:
- Receiving & testing samples from customers, providing technical solutions required.
- Strong background in problem solving, using multiple analytical procedures to identify and characterize product development barriers.
- Helps establish project plans, monitors performance according to plan and is accountable for delivering goals and objectives on targets.
- Produce and provide samples of existing and early-stage products to customers for evaluation, feedback, and iteration.
- Provide on-site technical assistance to customers during early installation of new products.
- Build and grow close customer and end user relationships to confirm device and market trends.
- Deliver technical presentations to customers on new and existing products.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Over 5 TO 10 years in chemicals manufacturing industry experience desired.
- Above 10 Years experience managerial position will be granted.
- BSc in chemistry and MBA will be an extra advantage.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in chemistry, Chemical engineering, Inorganic chemistry requires.
- Experience with All Electroplating Chemistries required. Nickel, Chrome, Zinc, Precious Metals, Hard Chrome and ENP.
- Effective verbal and written communication on all aspects of program activity, including demonstrated ability to make clear, persuasive, concise, and well-organized oral presentations.
- Must be able to work well in teams and to work independently with limited supervision.
- Highly motivated and self-directed individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels in the organization.
The position requires up to 50% travel to customer facilities and international locations.
- Company sponsored employment visa.
- Accommodation Allowance.
- Health Insurance coverage.
- 30 days Annual paid vacations with one side air ticket reimbursement.
- Annual Return ticket on completion of 5 years of service.
- End of service gratuity.
Nabeela Khan (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Field Chemist (Electroplating Solutions) in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Ajman - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require testing, technical, solutions, problem solving, analytical, procedures, product development, project, performance, evaluation, feedback, assistance, installation, customer, manufacturing, industry, chemistry, inorganic chemistry mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.