- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 8 Years
- Required Qualification:
- University degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Materials Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
About the job:
Reporting to the Application Development Manager, you will be part of the Energy Marketing Centre and you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the sales function introducing existing products at customers providing processing and technical advice.
• Work with customer on new application development and material qualifications process.
• Support customer to resolve processing and/ or application related technical problems.
• Provide and present customer related technical data and processing training on customer request.
• Build internal network and contacts with Sales1Product owner/ AMM / QC / IC to have adequate information to fulfil job requirements.
• Provide inputs on incremental improvements on product properties through coordination with Product Owner.
As a successful candidate, you should possess:
• Strong knowledge of CCV / VOJ extrusion process for MV,HV and EHV cable manufacturing and be able to resolve process / material related problems.
• In-depth knowledge of Cable Polymer compounds, manufacturing and application technology.
• University degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Materials Science or Electrical Engineering.
• Good project management skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to establish networks with external customers.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Application Development -Marketing Centre in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have university degree or equivalent in chemistry, materials science or electrical engineering. qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require application, development, part, energy, marketing, sales, providing, processing, technical, customer, support, data, training, build, internal, product, coordination, extrusion, process, manufacturing, polymer, university, materials, science, project, management, presentation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.