• 8-10 years of experience within Banking IT domain with at least 5 years in the AML domain.
• Experience implementing SAS AML solutions. Norkom experience will be an advantage.
• Must have experience implementing SAS AML with T24 as the core banking system.
• Must be able to map data from Source systems such as T24 to SAS AML model.
• Must be able to prepare Design and Architecture artifacts.
• Must have proficiency with MS-Visio for producing design diagrams and conceptual architecture.
• Must be able to conduct walkthroughs for the design and architecture and engage stakeholders for sign off.
• Must be able to provide expertise and support for testing and go-live implementation.
• Must be experienced with Oracle database and must be able to write basic queries.
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of SAS AML SOlution Architect in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have any graduation in related field with proven experience. qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require banking, domain, core, data, source, design, architecture, support, testing, oracle, database, basic mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions
TEKNIP “Trusted Enterprise of Knowledge N Innovative Professionals” TEKNIP’s expertise professionals, capitalize on new thinking, new workforce models, new possibilities and with its robust databases; deliver high-impact solutions that enable various government and private clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.