• Carry out structured and scheduled store visits focused on maximizing performance KPIs.
• Monitor impact of training on individual and store performance.
• Assess training effectiveness by reviewing individual and store performance post attendance on training programmes.
• Trains store managers and sales colleagues to aid in achievement of sales and profit targets
• Provides quarterly reports on attendance and performance to the L&D Manager to evidence ROI
• Support the team in identifying cost reduction yet effective training solutions
• Work with retail operations team to ensure store colleagues are attending the relevant training programmes to support the growth of the business.
• Identify training needs by evaluating strengths, weaknesses and performance
• Deliver a high level of training on product knowledge, customer service and processes.
• Deliver appropriate individual and group coaching sessions to colleagues in stores
• Maintain a professional working relationship with all stakeholders, providing confidence with our internal customers, ensuring integrity and objectivity
• Work as a strategic learning partner with retail partners to establish business needs and implement the full learning cycle to address areas of concern.
Learning and Growth
• Support in the design and delivery of training programs.
• Understands the theory of training and learning to enhance staff performance.
• Provide a variety of learning opportunities to store colleagues including 1:2:1 coaching, classroom training, supplier training and store visits.
• Maintains up to date training records, including attendance, scores and feedback.
• • Supports the L&D Coordinator with ensuring all training materials are up to date
• Collaborates with the L&D Coordinator to schedule specified training
• At least 3 years’ experience in retail is essential
• At least 3 years’ experience in training is essential
• Formal training qualification is desirable
• Soft skills training would be beneficial
• Training experience within the GCC region would be preferred
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Retail Trainer in the field of Other in one of their office located in Muscat - Oman. The ideal candidate should have any graduation with proven experience. qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require arabic, performance, impact, training, post, attendance, sales, profit, support, team, cost, retail, operations, level, product, customer, service, group, coaching, relationship, providing, internal, learning, business, design, staff, supplier, materials, schedule, soft, region, 6 mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint is a Human Resource & Management consultancy firm with a core competence and business focus on providing services to companies for their human resource needs. Our exceptional expertise and experience in Recruitment & HR operations enable us to ensure our clients' success in both corporate and social arenas in an increasingly competitive world.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.