A Leading Gas company is looking to hire for HSE Engineer.
Candidates having experience in OIl & gas will be preferred.
Salary - Upto AED 5,000
• Supervise and participate in the implementation of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System with relation to company and contractors, to ensure adherence to Company's established HSE guidelines, standards and codes of practice.
• Monitor and advise on Site activities to be performed safely. Promote awareness of site personnel to HSE.
• Investigate incidents / accidents. Assist the On Scene Commander and Emergency Teams in emergency situations. Participate in hazard identification 8- Qualitative and Semi Quantitative Risk Assessments.
• Maintain and control daily HSE practices with regular checks of work sites, ensure that hazards are identified, precautionary measures are taken and advice trades Supervisors on HSE matters.
• Monitor and control audit implementation of all procedures related to the maintenance and effectiveness of safety, lifesaving and emergency equipment and inspect work activities and equipment to ensure correct operation and that procedures are implemented. Ensure that effective records are kept and updated for all equipment under his control.
• Promote safe working systems and procedures. Monitor and advise on proper application of Permit to Work" system, conduct gas and atmospheric tests, participating in actual "Job Watch" as and where necessary; such as hot tapping, mechanical sealing plugging, entry into dangerous confined spaces and ensuring that all safety regulations and practices are adhered to.
• Conduct periodic HSE group meetings for island’s trades & own team & actively participate in each trade periodic group safety meeting & follow up I Action track implementation of required actions.
Interested candidates can email your CV to
AYCA Global is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Require HSE Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have university graduate qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require company, implementation, safety, environment, management, system, standards, site, activities, awareness, personnel, emergency, qualitative, quantitative, risk, control, procedures, maintenance, equipment, safe, application, mechanical, entry, regulations, group, team, trade, email mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About AYCA Global
AYCA Global Group of Companies is a multi-disciplined service company offering integrated Facilities Management and Manpower services. AYCA has a highly skilled set of talents that are built on referrals and successful partnerships. Through our experience and vast network, we have been able to support and establish partnership in supplying manpower at all levels and all disciplines across Asian and GCC countries. Partner with us for a better career and future !!!"We Plan ... You Prosper"
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.