We are seeking to hire a Registered Nurse with MOH license to join our team. If you're a hard-working professional, Our Company is an excellent company for you. Apply now!
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing preferred
- 2 years of experience in a healthcare related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Dedicated to provide the best patient care possible
- Must have general working knowledge of computers and department specific software
- Valid MOD license required
- Provide all patient care in a manner that reflects respect for patient rights, dignity, values, culture preferences, and expressed needs
- Assess patient's physical, psychological, and social needs
- Assess pain and implement appropriate pain management techniques
- Develop, implement, and revise care plans that reflect patient's diagnosis and outlined standards of care
- Involve patients and/or significant others in decisions regarding care
- Document patient history, symptoms, assessments, tests, and care according to guidelines
- Review patient history, diagnostics, and lab data, and report any abnormalities
- Educate patient and family on managing injuries and illnesses to ensure a safe and successful discharge
- Administer medicine and treatment to patients
Unihealth Management Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Registered Nurse in the field of Management in one of their office located in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require industry, region, rating, current, registered nurse, license, team, professional, company, nursing, school, healthcare, field, communication, level, patient care, general, culture, physical, pain management, care, diagnosis, standards mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Unihealth Management Consultancy
we are a consulting company helping health care facilities and professionals to be placed in hospitals and clinics across UAE
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.