Responsible for the development and performance of all Sales & Marketing activates in the UAE & other assigned areas. Directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contributes to the development of company portfolio of manufacturer representation.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Engineers.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new clients & markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Engineers to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Engineers’ sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Assists Budgetary & Estimation department in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
• Collaborates with General Manager – Sales & Business Development to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines & shares knowledge to represent new Manufacturers.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures as per company policies & vision.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company products.
• Prepare Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Reports to senior management.
MADIELYN SANCON (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Regional Sales Manager in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in ABU DHABI - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have engineer qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require development, performance, sales, marketing, team, leadership, profitability, line, company, vision, customer, base, portfolio, business, strategy, market, implementation, review, build, training, feedback, senior, management, pricing, profit, estimation, preparation, proposals, expenses, procedures, ethics, presentation, level, general, product, shares, policies, progress, revenue mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 15k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.