Urgently Seeking Receptionist / Administrative Assistant /Recruiter
We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Announcing clients as necessary.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• To enlist all the Job Portals for Blue and White Collar Jobs.
• To post all the current vacancies on all the job portals.
• To schedule time to analyze the CVs sourced.
• To scrutinize the job portal based on the CV collection.
• To fulfil the current vacancies 100% within the client defined time frame.
• To have a result based approach than a task based mid set.
• To Submit Daily and Weekly Report of Shortlisted Candidates versus the current vacancies.
• In case of willing and serious candidates we shall be able to find the jobs for them.
• To follow up the new requirements and make strategized recruitment plans for shortlisting the candidates and collaborating with management to compile a consistent list of requirements.
• Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
• To access all the portals for CV Shortlisting including social media for the assessment of the CVs.
• To build and strengthen applicant sources by researching and contacting training centers, colleges, media, and internet sites, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits, making presentations, and maintaining rapport with the local agencies.
• To be able to suggest strong recruitment drive to attract local as well as overseas pool of talent.
• To interview and shortlist the candidates, be it walk in or the scheduled ones.
• Ensure that the contact details of all the candidates are store well in the Master Excel Sheet.
• To provide action for all the above mentioned responsibilities.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments.
Receptionist Recruiter Requirements:
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
• Consistent, professional dress and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Please motioned on the subject :- 0012RAA