Position for Aluminium Quantity Surveyor & Site Engineer.
- UAE Driving license is a MUST.
– 03 yrs of UAE experience minimum.
– Job location in Dubai.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Scrutinize, review of tender drawings/documents for discrepancies, additional BOQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer
• Liaise with consultant regarding ambiguities contract work scope and seek clarifications there to.
• Quantity Take Off for all Civil elements (manually, A-CAD) based on pricing preambles and compiling the Tender BOQ with description.
• Analysis of rates for Labour, Material and Plant (fixed and variable) and thus assist build up costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items.
• Analyze and compare quotations received at bid stage and clarifying exclusions/qualifications within.
• Any additional task assigned by superior / reporting head.
• Responsible for daily activities of the site, coordinating with Project Manager, Construction Manager, Consultants, subcontractors and all concerned departments etc. Using all approved drawings and materials.
• Responsible for checking the method statements in consultation with project Manager and same should approved by Consultant for execution of work.
• Supervise the activities of Foreman/ team leaders and assist them to perform effectively
• Responsible for implementation to carry out the specified inspection / test in accordance with relevant Inspection & Test Plans, and ensure that Quality Records are maintained and signed - off by the Project Manager / Construction Manager / Consultants / Client. (Including the works of the Subcontractors.)
• Responsible for executing the work in accordance with:
Working / shop drawings and specifications ,Target & construction programme ,Method Statements.
* Assist with the technical issue/s of the technical team as instructed and directed by the Project manager.
• Monitoring progress of work against construction programmes and submission of required site reports in accordance with project reporting plan.
• Monitoring, controlling, and coordinating the works of different trade subcontractors and to report on their progress and or trends for problems / delays to Project Engineer / Construction Manager / Project Engineer.
• Responsible for maintaining and recording at all time site management information system and proforma, recording daily site activities and any circumstances that have adverse effects on the Project.
• Review drawings for correctness and clarity of information and take necessary action to ensure sufficient information is available. Monitor and ensure that only current revisions of Issued for Construction drawings are being used, and withdraw all superseded drawings from site.
• Responsible for providing full support to the Project Manager with regular feedback of all information relating to project status with particular references to program, quality, variations, client issues and other relevant facts etc.
• Responsible for preparing records of allocation of resources labour rate analysis and cost control with consultation of Project Engineer / Project Manager / Construction Manager.
• Responsible for reviewing the performance of the site development, inspection of site work, Inspection of Supervisors, Foreman, staff and Labours and also initiate on job training programs according to demonstrated needs.
• Responsible for daily site quantity calculation in order to forecast the material requirement, labour requirement plant and equipments. Responsible for raising purchase requisitions for the above requirements duly approved by Project Manager.
Interested candidates to send their updated CVs along with the following information at the top of their email:
3- Total yrs of experience:
4- Total yrs of UAE experience:
5- Current Visa Status:
6- Notice period (Availability to join):
7- Expected Salary:
8- UAE Driving license: Yes/No