Roles and Responsibilities
• Conduct quality inspection of raw material, in process quality and final quality check.
• Monitor and control inspection, measuring, testing equipment’s and Jigs/ fixtures (Calibration/Validation, Handling and Storage)
• Analyze high rejection/waste & do CAPA/8D with the production Department
• Ensure effective implementation of actions related to customer complaint/ in house
• Monitor and report about abnormal waste and scrap for further action
• Prepare Quality plans for quality check for incoming raw material, in process quality and final quality check before dispatch
• Address corrective and preventive action related to customer complaints, customer returns and warranty.
• Assist supplier’s quality system development as per the procedural guidelines & monthly Quality rating of vendors.
• Ensuring timely corrective & preventive actions for system non-conformance obtained through audits
• Carry out Internal Audits to verify the Adequacy, Compliance and effectiveness of the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 & Environmental Management system ISO 14001: 2015.
• Report to Plant Manager on the performance of the Quality Management System and any need for improvement
• Plan and carry out Manufacturing Process & Product audits through trained auditors
• Follow-up and check the effectiveness of corrective action taken
• Support for achievement of KPI targets and action to be taken if required
• Drive 6 sigma, Kaizen and 5 S on the shop floor.
• Test all workers on skills matrix parameters once a quarter.
• Drive OSHAS Implementation in shop floor.
• Stop production if necessary, to correct quality problems
• Take decision about material/ product acceptance or rejection as per guidelines
• Approve and release the Documents as per document control procedure
• Stop the machine / Production if necessary to correct OSHAS & EMS problems.
• Graduate, DME, BE Mechanical with Minimum 3 to 4 year of relevant experience
• Good communication skills to manage multinational staff
• Knowledge of QMS EMS & OSHAS standards.
• Knowledge of Engineering Drawings, Material & Process.
• Knowledge of ERP/SAP system.
Remuneration & Other Benefits:
Basic salary : AED 2,800 to AED 3,200 + Bachelor shared Accommodation + Transportation from Company to accommodation + Paid annual leave for 24 days after completing the first year + Return Air Ticket + Other Benefits as per Dubai law.
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer (Metal Industry) in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate, dme, be mechanical with minimum 3 to 4 year of relevant experience qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require quality, inspection, process, final, control, testing, fixtures, handling, production, implementation, customer, house, waste, scrap, check, incoming, dispatch, corrective, preventive, returns, system, development, rating, internal, compliance, management, plant, performance, manufacturing, product, kaizen, shop, matrix, release, documents, machine, mechanical, communication, staff, engineering, basic, salary, accommodation, transportation, company, leave, benefits, dubai mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.