Public Relations Officer
1. To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, labor permits, export license, economic license, foreign license, etc.
2. To proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Labour Permits.
3. Assist employees in renewing visas for their immediate dependants.
4. To assist all sponsored staff and their dependents in the medical check process.
5. Send employees a notification on documentation required prior to their visa/labour card expiring.
6. Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa/labour changes
7. To renew all company related licenses prior to their expiry date.
8. Send out notifications on documentation required to renew trade licenses and complete surveys, etc. required by the government bodies at the time of license renewals.
9. Submit detailed reports related to visa expenses to the finance department.
10. Assist the company and the employees with visa arrangements in Embassies.
11. To maintain database of all employee’s official documents such us passports, emirates id and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
12. Advise company if there are any changes in any governing bodies’ policies and procedures.
13. Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
1. To assist in all health insurance related matters such as renewal, application, deletion etc.
2. To assist Human Resources & PRO Team Leader in administration work like filing, documentations, et al. when required to.
3. To assist in English and Arabic translations and providing certificates, NOC, etc.
4. To assist in payroll and time keeping
5. To assist in HR Meetings, if necessary.
6. To assist in recruitment process
7. To assist in on boarding, orientation and training process
8. To act as Accommodation Supervisor for workshop employees living in company accommodation.
9. To make sure that all HR Polices and Procedures are being implemented at all given times.
10. Act as employee advocate.
11. To be the point of contact of the employees, and may assist them if necessary, in the absence of Human Resources & PRO Team Leader
12. Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Education: College graduate, preferably Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Training/ Knowledge
Knowledge and experience on the portal system usage
With a valid UAE driver’s license
Strong background of UAE Labor law Experience
Minimum 4 years’ experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
Very good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies.
Excellent organization skills