Deliver results from order entry to project commissioning that ensure repeatable customer business. Perform a variety of activities associated with one or more projects. Manage the flow of material from the planning phase to the completion of each assigned project. Maintain the schedule of jobs being handled, maintains the accurate database on current projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns. Develop/maintain a network of professional relationships with clients & suppliers. Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement. Obtains orders and provides order entry, expediting, pricing, follow-up, and other value-added services, as required.
- Ensure quality customer support, through expediting, pricing, follow-up, returns, and other services, as required.
- Coordinate and verify testing and safety procedures are being adhered to by office engineers and technicians.
- Respond to all internal and external customer and vendor requests for information in a timely manner.
- Drive requests and unresolved issues to the designated source for expedient resolution.
- Responsible for developing Medium & Low voltage switchboards as Danway brand
In Charge of handling a team
- Must be familiar and have practical experience with AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Projects, PowerPoint and SAP systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of creativity
- Complex problem-solving skills required
- Marketing knowledge and experience desired In-depth technical knowledge working with switchgear system is required
- Experienced in planning, sales, forecasting, pricing, and effective presentations.
- Must have a strong reputation for customer focus and strong conflict resolution
- With UAE Driving License Required.
DAN WAY LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager -SwitchGear in the field of Project Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in electrical engineering qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require brand, creativity, complex, marketing, order, entry, project, commissioning, customer, activities, flow, planning, schedule, database, current, post, quality, testing, safety, procedures, office, internal, vendor, source, handling, team, powerpoint, level, technical, switchgear, system, focus, resolution mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DAN WAY LLC
Headquartered in the UAE but servicing the broader Gulf Cooperation Council, Danway is focused on 4 major businesses:- Electrical Power Distribution Control, Access Cradles and Cranes, Industrial Retails Systems and Power & Water.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.