Project Coordinator (1 No)
Project Coordinator, Male/female, with min. 2 years’ experience in project pricing , project documentation, liaising with client & suppliers. Must possess technical background + good communication skill
• Coordination and direct responsibility for, a project or specific set of tasks in supporting the project pricing.
• Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars .
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reports.
• Assist with the implementation and execution of email marketing campaigns.
• Assist with the management of the email database, checking the quality of the email addresses and maintaining a clean email database for sales lead generation.
• Analyze and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and make suggestions towards improvements.
• Perform pricing activities such as regular pricing of new products, price management of existing products, and the costing of hardware required for a specific project .
• Maintain , update and review the pricing of all products.
• Assist in developing and defining pricing structures for different product categories.
• Maintain up -to-date list price information on the full product portfolio.
• Amend system price setups for list price changes, product substitutes and other changes .
• Ensure all pricing is authorized and approved prior to issuing.
• Coordinating the data verifications efforts of the organization .
• Perform support role for CRM user issues .
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly sales agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
• Using the CRM to manage and record sales team activities, under the supervision of the relevant Business Development Manager.
• Establish & maintain an efficient record keeping system in order to ensure reliable & accurate data which is essential for business operations.
• Organize and maintain paper and electronic filing system according to best business practices.
• Liaising with suppliers, clients and staff. Communicating verbally as well as in writing in response to inquiries received.
• Keep all company’s information + details strictly confidential and not enter into activity that would harm the interest of your employer / company.
• Confidentiality is of utmost importance. Any information / actions you are exposed to during work or interaction in the office, or information gained through electronic or paper information, shall not be shared or divulged to either to your colleagues, friends, family members or any third party.
• Qualification : BE / BTECH
• Experience : 2-4 years in project pricing, project document preparation, dealing with clients for project requirements.
• Current Location of the candidate : UAE