Job Description for ELV Presales Engineer
We are looking for ELV Presales Engineer who will be responsible for the entire Presales Design and Estimation activities of all the project enquires for the Technical Department.
• Examining drawings and designs (hard & soft copies), specifically for AV, IT and ELV systems.
• Preparation of bid documents including drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
• Preparation of BOQ from the designed details or from the drawing or from the details of the site survey records.
• Preparation and maintenance of all related drawings records and files with you for the submission and future reference
• Site survey, meeting clients contractors or sub-contractors if required as part of the designing or estimation requirements
• Prepare and deliver detailed product demonstrations and technical presentations to prospect customers and partners for various market segments.
• Meet suppliers, vendors or distributors to get discounted price of the materials
• Get all authority approval as part of the project requirement and completion
• Submit and get approvals of Material and Technical submittals for all executing projects
• Submitting the final report of the project at the time of completion with every project
• If the actual scope is varied from the estimated BOQ and plan, you should submit the variation report on it
• Undergo trainings and pass certifications as per company s requirements
• Passing all the required information or records or communications to the concerned responsible personnel without delay
• Responsible for the presence and performance of the team under you
• Responsible for the ELV projects and will ensure Sign Off by clients for the work done
• You will be reporting to the General Manager for all your activities
• You will be responsible to finish your daily and weekly activities within the time frame for the submission of the quotation or Tender to the client Contractor
• Pretender and Post tender clarification and negotiation
Skills & Qualification:
• Engineering Degree
• Minimum 5 years in the same field dealing with AV, IT and ELV.
• The ability to read, interpret and understand specifications and drawings.
• The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
• The ability to plan ahead, coordinate and priorities workloads.
• Operates with minimal supervision and wide latitude for independent action.
• Should have a valid UAE driving license