1. Ensure all operations tasks are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
2. Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
3. Plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
4. Help the organization’s processes in ISO Certifications
5. Formulate strategic and operational objectives
6. Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
7. Recruit manpower outsourcing
8. Manage & take responsibility of all aspects of the operation.
9. Understand the current flow of operation and devise ways to drive more efficiency across the engineering, factory & logistics.
10. Study current operational policies with the objective of introducing new methods to implementing them and/or recommend and implement more developed methods.
11. Ensuring the Health & Safety Environment of all colleagues whilst maintaining and making improvements to current policies.
12. Conduct daily meetings with production coordinators and supervisors to check the assigned job task target are achieved.
13. Establish and manage a QAQC team to ensure quality consistency & create a product data base.
14. Create a project filing system that includes technical drawings.
15. Work closely with the ERP partner to upgrade the current system into accommodating project management & production needs & processes.
16. Manage Logistics, Estimation, and Procurement day to day, and store. Draft a road map for their coordination, cooperation & daily interaction to drive highest efficiencies. Ensure consistent post work debriefing to highlight issues and discuss solutions and issue reports about the same accordingly.
17. Work closely with HR Department for issuing permits with Government authorities whenever required.
18. Arranging Manpower agency if additional Workers required to complete the assign task.
19. Operate and follow up the required correspondence in order to protect the company rights and coordinate with Legal Department for all legal matters.
20. Operates and participates in technical discussion.
Canopee Global (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Operations Supervisor in the field of Manufacturing in one of their office located in Jebel Ali - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 9 years of experience. The position require operations, management, inventory, warehouse, quality, production, manpower, current, flow, factory, policies, methods, health, safety, environment, check, target, qaqc, team, product, data, project, filing, system, technical, upgrade, procurement, draft, post, solutions, issue, agency, correspondence, order, company, legal, b mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.