Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Reporting to the directors, you will be managing the overall day-to-day running of the business. This is a core position created within a young and growing, trading education company. You will be expected to contribute and develop as a team member whilst enhancing and developing the role over time.
- Review & publish pre-written educational content to paying subscribers.
- Customer support tasks including responding to all inbound enquiries.
- Sales tasks including following up with & closing leads.
- Coordination and assistance with website updates and marketing activities.
- Data entry & management including production of data analysis reports.
- Customer account management including processing new & renewing subscription payments.
- Management of paid brand partnerships including negotiation & content scheduling.
- Assisting the accountants in updating revenue, payment & invoice records.
- Assisting the directors in the production of sales and marketing reports.
- Assisting the directors in updating, maintaining and ensuring compliance policies and procedures for admin processes and quality standards.
- You will bring sufficient experience in this or similar roles such that you can hit the ground running.
- Personable and friendly, a team player, with the organisational and people skills needed to manage day to day activities, coordinate with staff and to communicate effectively with both consumer and commercial customers.
- An instinctive appreciation of the vital importance of customers, staff and commercial partners incorporating that into your attitude, approach and activities.
- Proficient with cloud-based computing and, ideally, experience of using CRM systems.
- Creative and proactive approach, keen to take the initiative and able to work unsupervised.
- A self-starter: punctual and reliable with drive and a strong desire to succeed (and to develop the team to do so.)
- Sales/marketing experience (phone / email, etc.) would be considered an advantage.
- Strong time management skills: due to the nature of the work, workflow is intermittent and you must be able to be flexible between the stated working hours.
InnoBright LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Operations Assistant in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have n/a qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require business, team member, support, assistance, marketing, management, data analysis, account management, negotiation, team player, time management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About InnoBright LLC
InnoBright LLC is a digital trading education company based in Dubai, UAE
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.