- Health Care Provider
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Diploma in medical aesthetics or other similar diplomas/certificates in cosmetology
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Cassia recruitment agency has been appointed by our client in Muscat, Oman to hire a Medical Aesthetician / Beauty Therapist for their brand new Cosmetic Clinic.
- Work together with the Dermatologist & Nurses at the new Aesthetic Clinic
- Perform a variety of facial and body procedures in a safe manner to increase, improve or maintain the appearance and health of our patients.
- Meet with and consult clients or patients
- Discuss potential treatments for skincare issues, educating them on proper skin care techniques.
- Suggest skincare regiments for patients
- Maintaining patient’s history and charts
- Maintaining inventory system for professional and retail products
- Taking the lead and training peers on the procedures and latest technology
- Minimum of 5 years (or more) experience in aesthetic clinics and performing non- invasive aesthetic procedures
- A diploma in medical aesthetics or other similar diplomas/certificates in cosmetology.
- Should be licensed to practice
- Ability to deal with colleagues of all levels and clients in a respectable, friendly and collaborative manner
- Good communication skills – written and spoken English (Any other language is a bonus)
- Service-oriented attitude.
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Medical Aesthetician in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Muscat - Oman. The ideal candidate should have diploma in medical aesthetics or other similar diplomas/certificates in cosmetology qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require service, recruitment, agency, client, medical, beauty, brand, procedures, safe, health, skin, care, history, charts, inventory, system, retail, training, technology, requirements, diploma, communication, english mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.