Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with Sales Team to ensure timely dispatch of deliveries
- Entering and updating orders into the system
- Preparing and updating packing lists
- Maintaining and managing inventory status
- Maintaining Dyed goods information and updating them as required
- Preparing re-export documents
- Coordinating with customers and resolving necessary concerns
- Maintaining inventory and coordinating with warehouse
- Maintaining list of deliveries of hold and updating sales team accordingly
- Maintaining record of forwarding items and updating forwarding and packing lists accordingly
- Maintaining balance position of the stock with sales team
- Checking invoices before being sent out
- Coordinating with the relevant teams with regards to shipments and other inward logistics requirements
- Inventory reconciliation
- At least 3 year’s experience in Logistics
- High Proficiency in English
- Have good command over Microsoft office,
- Knowledge of common ERP software recommended.
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics
- Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Should be based out of UAE
Blossom Trading LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Logistics Assistant in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require sales, team, dispatch, system, inventory, documents, warehouse, forwarding, balance, stock, checking, inward, logistics, requirements, inventory reconciliation, english, microsoft, office, software, sound, gradu mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Blossom Trading LLC
Blossom Trading, started in 1988, specializes in catering textile fabrics for the Arab male community, importing textile fabrics mostly from Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, India and China. We are one of the largest importers of Dishdasha/Kandoora materials from Japan and we cater primarily to the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iraq & Yemen markets. We embrace corporate social responsibility and strive to attain the best product quality whilst firmly believing in continuous improvement of our production processes. By investing in innovative and environmentally friendly technologies at all stages of production, Blossom has significantly improved both its efficiency and its competence.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.