- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 1 Year
- Required Qualification:
- 1 year Experience in UAE, Driver’s license (required), Bachelor’s or Associate degree (preferred)
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Pangea Properties is actively hiring qualified leasing experts to expand our teams in Dubai. The position is open to all who fit the requirements below with immediate offers for those shortlisted after the first interview.
The right fit
This is a role for highly motivated individuals with no limit on commission slabs or potential earnings. The right fit for this position is eager to learn and build a career in real estate in this fast-paced and immersive industry.
What we offer
• Commission splits up to 70%
• Macbook, iPhone and SIM card are provided
• Excellent marketing budgets and online portal packages
• Industry leading CRM (PropSpace) and data tools
• Current property databases and other internal data
• Well above average ratio of professional admins to sales staff
• Luxury and monetary rewards + bonuses per quarter for top performers
• Professional photography and media to build a personal real estate brand
• Healthy and young working environment with several social outings
• Annual leave plus UAE national holidays, with Christmas & New Year’s Day leave
• Visa and medical insurance provided
• Management opportunities as the company expands further
A day in the life of a leasing agent entails
• Allocating and specializing in certain areas/communities
• Calling (verified) potential tenants or landlords
• Getting and maintaining listings
• Maintaining relationships with both parties
• Updating landlords and prospective tenants with latest market transactions for quick and effective deals
• Qualifying tenants prior to viewings
• Negotiate pricing between two parties
• Closing rental deals and meeting assigned targets
• Initiating and negotiating terms, contracts and payments between two parties
• Understanding and comparing communities within Dubai
• Updating leads daily on a very supportive CRM
• Collaborating with colleagues and teammates for effective closure
• Weekly sales meetings and trainings with management
• Minimum 1-year leasing experience either in UAE (required)
• Driver’s license (required)
• Bachelor’s or Associate degree (preferred)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English (Additional language is a plus)
• Entrepreneurial drive
• Ability to make and maintain relationships in the market
• Good time management
• Can work independently
• Able to work under pressure
• Accept rejection
• Have a strong desire to be successful and a hunger for financial gains
Do you happen to live abroad?
We are happy to discuss relocation packages for qualified professionals.
Pangea Properties LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Leasing Property Consultant in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have 1 year experience in uae, driver’s license (required), bachelor’s or associate degree (preferred) qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require excellent communication, ability to make and maintain client relationships, able to work under pressure, entrepreneurial drive mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Pangea Properties LLC
We opened our first office in Dubai in Q4 of 2019 for a handful of U.S. and U.K. based investors interested in real estate in Dubai. Today our team consists of more than 15 full-time specialists proudly offering a diverse portfolio coupled with strategic investment advisory. We are a team of young, motivated professionals who view real estate as a lifestyle and genuinely enjoy working with our clients. We take pride in maintaining a youthful and energetic work life balance with plenty of training and support.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.