A leading medical and cosmetic facility in Dubai is looking for a Laser Therapist Nurse with extensive experience to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Must have at least 1 year of experience as a Laser Therapist
*Must be licensed by DHA as a Nurse and have Sultarc certificate
- Consult patients to assess their concerns regarding appearance and the services they desire.
- Performing skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
- Administering laser procedures, which include but not limited to, Hair Removal, Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction),
- Developing treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups
- Obtaining applicable medical history and maintaining records
- Performing the required procedures in a time-efficient manner while maintaining a pleasant attitude
- Advising and coordinating with clients on all aspects of procedures and answer any questions or concerns they may have in a professional and friendly manner
- Promoting clinic services and its products
- Ensuring high-level of care to patients, and working towards achieving clinic's set financial targets.
Minimum 1 years of experience as a laser therapist
Fluent in written and spoken English
The ideal candidate must be a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one’s horizons.
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Laser Technician Nurse in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have dha as a nurse and have sultarc certificate qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require advising, medical, dubai, laser, team, skin, analysis, evaluation, chemical, history, procedures, care, fluent, english, notes, people mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.