JD FOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Internal Auditor /Accountant:
• M. Com / Accounting graduate
• 2-3 years of UAE/Indian experience in internal auditing, handling LC’s and bank guarantees, financial reporting – balance sheet, P&L statements + UAE VAT regulation.
• Valid UAE driving license is an added advantage
• Nationality: Indian/Filipino
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintain financial security by implementing internal controls, procedures and aid in designing new controls.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Compile with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepare periodic accounts payable reports and accounts receivable reports.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Prepare journal entries, keep the balance sheets up to date and assist with monthly account closings.
• Perform the bank reconciliations and prepare necessary material for audit purposes.
• Ensure that accounting transactions are booked accurately in accordance with Professional Codes of Practice, Accounting Standards and Service Level agreements
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Retail Showroom Sales Audits
• Internal Audit review of Accounts and Head Office(s)
• Responsible for compliance and accounting of the VAT liabilities of the company’s operations as per UAE’s VAT regulation.